Sunday, October 19, 2008

guess who?

As my grandpa says... 3 guesses (and the first 2 don't count) as to whose idea it was to put the SOLD sign on my dear Paige-pup. :-)

I hate to tell Lee... there isn't a dumb enough person alive to buy that dog with all of her quirks....


But I love her anyway (Lee does too, he just is in denial... serious denial...he represses his positive feelings towards Paige and deflects into annoyance towards her) Yes, that's the counselor coming out...trust me, I'm a professional =).

2 comments:

Caleb said...

if you want to get rid of a dog, i recommend the newpaper classifieds! she'll be gone within the week! (dumping her on family sometimes works too!)

Karen said...

Oh, no you don't! (though I myself confess to having dumped a cat on a family member once...)