Saturday, October 25, 2008

a long awaited hike!







Well this weekend Lee gave in and went hiking with me and Dumb Dumb aka Andie :-) I planned a trip to Latta Plantation to hike the "Paradise Trail" and "Split Rock Trail." A quick trip to Dunkin' Donuts for a bagel and iced coffee... and we were slipping in the mud and tripping over tree roots as we trekked through the woods. I got pulled halfway through the woods by Andie who wanted to see everything... and fast! We saw a man on a boat catch a fish and had a pretty good time even though it was "misting" rain for half of the time we were out! All in all it was an awesome morning and my faithful blog readers...all two of you........ will be impressed to know that we did all of this and were in the car on the way back home BEFORE 11am! Woot! I know, Lee thinks that I am becomming a morning person... I am NOT for the record but will do what it takes to get to do what I want.... next up, I want to go to the shooting range to play with guns.... and then to Atlanta to see the Coke Museum, the aquarium, and to the zoo!

2 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

What? You woke up before noon? If you had not taken pictures, I would have never believed it!

Karen said...

Did anybody say orienteering???