Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, it's....?

A DOT!!!!=)







A few weeks ago Lee and I found out that we are getting an AWESOME anniversary present!

June 3, 2010 will not only mark our 4th anniversary, but it also our dot's due date!!!



See... we have a Dot! Lee made me wait to post until I was out of the first trimester and that was last Friday. Suffice it to say that I am so hoping that my days of puking are over! I am well acquainted with all of my toilets, the ones at work, the side of the highway... yep, the past 8 weeks have just been peachy. Here's to being able to eat again!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

How ironic that if both our babies decided to make their appearance into the world on their actual due date then the babies would be exactly 3 months apart.

Adrienne said...

i am so excited that you are having your little dot!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so Mini Lee was so my idea!!
(and bc the id is not posting the way I told it to and I don't want you to be confused its Tabitha)

The Townleys said...

YAYAYAY CONGRATULATIONS!!! You know the nice thing about the name Danielle is that it's really versatile...Dan for a boy, Danielle for a girl- everyone wins!!!! No seriously, CONGRATS you guys!!!

Jenny Haller said...

YEAH!!!! Love your dot. It grows super fast. Watch out :)