Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

My new camera... the Nikon P80... I am so excited! Lee surprised me with it on Christmas morning after teasing me with smaller gifts leading up to it like a memory card, case, battery, etc... :-) I spent most of Christmas playing with it and taking pictures of everything. I am excited about its features and want to learn how to use it to take awesome pictures...
first up, I can't wait to take pictures out hiking and at a Checkers hockey game!

Lee got some original paperwork for his 83' Monte Carlo along with a ton of other stuff so I think he was pleased as well. More importantly, we got the chance to spend 3 pretty much uninterrupted days together without studying or work getting in the way! Ha, gotta hate work... :-)

We spent Christmas day with Lee's family and then went to the new Epicenter theatre's uptown with the Wax's and the Sutton's on Christmas night... Yes Man wasn't Marley and Me like I wanted to see, but it was pretty funny. On a side note, the Epicenter is awesome... a theater with a bar and full restaurant.... drinking, eating, and a movie? Awe-some.

Saturday had us getting our butts handed to us by Josh and Julie on Mariocart on Wii. You would think we would do well as we have a Wii... but oh no... this chick sure did come in dead last on about 85% of the races.... oh well, we will have to get the game and practice up! =)

All in all, a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like a fun and relaxing Christmas! Congrats on the new camera. It'll be fun to watch the pics you post from now on!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

I am so jealous. Anytime you want to practice taking pictures, Ben is ready for his photoshoot with you!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

You just better not charge me for the rights....HAHA!