Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Crib

Lee, Jacov, and Gary: 1
"Difficult" Crib: 0

Lee, Jacov, and Gary (Jacov's dad) got the crib together in just over 1 hour! I was impressed! The crib now has 2 mobiles on it because I am stubborn and want my classic Pooh mobile, even though our crib apparently has a mobile and vibration system built hardwired into it so it can't be taken out with messing up the crib's finish. Oh well, MiniLee will just have to be overstimulated with cute little bears to look at.

I was a little disappointed because I wasn't there to watch them put it together (or to take pictures) so I made Lee "help" (read: do pretty much himself) me put together the baby swing. I think it looks like a baby's room now... poor Paige, I think she's starting to realize that this room may not be solely for her... ;-)

Tomorrow's the big day when we find out if MiniLee is coming home from the hospital in a little pink or blue Yankees jersey! That will get its own post and will have pictures.

As promised (mom) here are some pics of the nursery so far:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal, you can come and decorate my house (well, it's an apartment) whenever you want! It looks great! -Gina

Adrienne said...

Looks great!!