Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome to Our Life!

Well, I've always said that once I got married I wouldn't be one of "those" couples that feels the need to update the world on everything.... However, I have found that I love stalking, errr, reading my college friend's/their families blogs. So I suppose it's only fair that I share as well? That and you can't leave comments without having a blog so that's a plus as well. I'm not sure how much you'll hear from Lee on this thing.... he's pretty much an email only type computer guy, but you never know, he might love "blogging"! hehe ;-) Anyone who knows Lee is saying aloud, "Uhm Crystal, do you KNOW your husband??" LOL.

Anyways, for those who enjoy short, concise blogs.... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I do tend to ramble....a lot.... but I think it can be amusing at times. Anyways, this will be my/our best at communicating with friends/family all over the place.

So, without further adeu...



WELCOME TO OUR LIFE!

No comments: