Tuesday, April 29, 2008

UFC

While my wife was pulling pooches through the Charlotte heat, I was participating in the first annual Burkot Boy Reunion. Well it was kind of a reunion. I'm sure most of the guys are lot better at keeping track of one another that I am of keeping track of them, or anyone, or anything, or myself for that matter. So I met up with Caleb, Joey, and Jonathon at Tuckertown Lake in NC. Caleb's brother Cam and friend Collin were along for the ride as well. The main event for the weekend was the UFC. Ultimate Fishing Challenge!!! The award for largest fish goes to Cameron Weir. The award for luckiest catch goes to Collin (twice). While the champion's belt for most fish caught goes to Lee Saunders. Oh come on were you suprised? For those of you who actually know me... did you think that I would sit down and type this much without bringing that up?
Really though, it was a great time.

Catch you later

No comments: