Wednesday, May 14, 2008

this is the man....




...Who deserved my 60 (yes SIXTY) votes last night. I called and called and called all throughout Hell's Kitchen and Law and Order SVU (2 straight hours) and got through 60 times in 2 hours.... I kept telling Lee that I needed to do my part for David Cook so that I could help battle the horrible tweens in their obsession for David Archuletta. I mean, he sang Switchfoot.... what other reason did I need to vote for him, other than the fact that he has also rocked out Phantom of the Opera and Aerosmith? Good times!

In other news, the whiny chef Ben was kicked off of Hell's Kitchen... that was great but the only downer was that the other whiner, Matty, stayed and received praises from Chef Ramsey... maybe next week he'll fold like dough and be sent packing!

1 comment:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

I could barely keep my eyes open for the end of the show. BUT....if I had voted, I would have voted for him. Good thing you voted so many times....a couple of those were for me =0)