Saturday, September 20, 2008

sushi?


So one of the benefits of being extremely ADHD is the ability to go off on whims/tangents on an almost daily basis that sometimes results in some pretty awesome times around the Saunders' household. I usually end up dragging Heather over to the house to attempt my "new ideas" with me... last time it was making ravioli... didn't end up so well.

Wednesday it was making sushi! Turned out pretty well for our first time... and we made black bean spicy aioli to go with... mmmm good.

Kudos to Lee for being patient with me and humoring me by taking the pictures of the sushi.

I know, I'm a dork... but at least I make (some) things fun as long as you forget about the amount of time and money that it takes to make these "whims" happen! :-)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I thought people had to be EXTRA CAREFUL when making sushi, in order to prevent poisoning... Good thing you did it right! :)

Crystal said...

actually.... what I made was a California Roll... with imitation crab... so it didn't have to be cooked or anything special done to it to be safe.