Tuesday, June 03, 2008

An Anniversary Celebration!






So Lee and I went out tonight to celebrate.... We started off with taking pictures (or shall I say, attempting to take pictures!) They started out poorly but finally progressed into something nice once I got the hang of my new digital camera....

Then we left and went to Blue Restaurant in Charlotte (

Where flowers were waiting for me on the table..... nice touch Lee!



Some fantastic falafel, pear and Mediterranean salad, and halibut later.... they brought us a Godiva chocolate mousse with raspberry sauce.... MMMMmmmmm

Anyways.. it paled in comparison to the dinner I cooked last night for us...




HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY :-)

4 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Happy Anniversary! One of these anniversaries, we should go on a trip together since our anniversaries are so close together!

I want to go to Taste of Charlotte!!! Want to go Sunday for the belly dancers? We can put Ben in the front carrier and enjoy!

Jenny Haller said...

Happy two years!!!! (We'll be working at TOC and you can visit us!)

Karen said...

Nice anniversary dinner! Lee, good job with the flowers!!

jinglchelle said...

I know I'm a little late here, but Happy Anniversary!! It looks like you celebrated it up right!

We need to get together soon :)